Rivet & Ribs
Time & Location
About The Event
Escape for a day!
Beginning in Westlake Village, at the base of the Santa Monica Mountains, Rivet will take you on an unparalleled cycling journey past coastal surf towns, through oak tree filled meadows, along secluded estate lined foothills, and ultimately finish at the Canary Hotel's rooftop bar, Perch (what Travel + Leisure calls one of the "hottest hotel rooftop bars"). Here, world class chefs will treat your taste buds to organic and locally sourced fare in a truly authentic farm-to-table culinary experience. All while you sip on specially crafted beer and wine overlooking the beautiful terra cotta tiled town known as the American Riviera. But the most beautiful part? All proceeds go to benefit Chefs Cycle and their support for No Kid Hungry!
*NOTE Event location/time reflects the Dinner Only option. The ride will begin here at 9am (get there early for coffee and lite bites) and ends at the Canary Hotel in Santa Barbara.
- Pre-ride Fika (What is Fika? Simply put, Fika is the Swedish concept for taking time-out in your day to share coffee with friends). Freshly ground coffee accompanied by lite bites and stroopwafel's will be provided to energize you before the start.
- SAG van Water, hydration mix, nutrition, spare tubes and pumps will be available.
- Bag valet Wish you had a change of clothes post-ride? We've got you covered! Check in your small duffel bag or backpack at the start and get it back before you hit the showers. Talk about service!
- Showers Change out of that clammy kit and freshen up with a warm shower before the dinner party begins.
- Dinner Undoubtedly the highlight of the ride. The post-ride dinner will be masterfully orchestrated by Finch & Fork's world class culinary team right on the rooftop of the Canary Hotel. It's here you'll be able feast on 2 different types of BBQ ribs (think, 1 marinated in a blood orange and chipotle chile sauce and the other marinated in an apricot and mustard sauce) and stuff-your-face worthy sides like bacon & cheddar biscuits and apple & cabbage slaw with toasted flax seeds. Then wash it all down with craft ale's and local vintage wine while taking in the stunning 360 degree views of Santa Barbara and the Channel Islands!
- Shuttle Don't have a ride back to the start? For an extra $25 you can purchase a ticket which includes a shuttle back to Westlake Village. Shuttle will leave at 8pm and tickets must be purchased 48hrs in advance.
What's NOT included
-Food/beverage at cafe stops During the ride there will be 2 brief coffee stops (one in Ventura and the other in Montecito). Water and nutrition from the SAG van will be on hand. However, any further food/beverage from the cafe is up to you.
-Fresh pair of legs!
Don't feel like riding, or wish your significant other could join in on the fun? No problem! That's why we've created a Dinner Only option; for those that still want to partake in the festivities but don't want to ride.
Route details provided here
Book now! Because all tickets increase $25 on January 1st, 2018
- Dinner Only$95$950$0
- Dinner + Ride$120$1200$0
- Dinner + Ride + Return Shuttle$145$1450$0